Repeatable, adhesive-free nylon-based loose stopper.
- Nylon resin
The parts where a loose stopper is used are broadly divided into two parts: those requiring minimal maintenance and those requiring frequent maintenance.
In the former case, you can use LOCTITE® or precote®, but you may be required to use screws repeatedly in the latter case.
F-LOCK®, our original product, meets the requirements.
F-LOCK® is a loose stopper that uses no adhesive, where the nylon resin 12 with excellent elasticity, resilience, abrasion resistance, and oil resistance, is fused to the thread faces of screws, demonstrating high performance adjustment and anti-loosening functions.
F-LOCK® is a non-adhesive type non-reactive loose stopper using nylon 12.
M8 to M10
A loose stopper for M8 to M10
M6 to M7
A loose stopper for M6 to M7
M4 and M5
A loose stopper for M4 to M5
M2 and M3
A loose stopper for M2 to M3
|Recommended size||M8 to M10||M6 to M7||M4 and M5||M2 and M3|
|Operating temperature range(℃)||-50 to 140||-50 to 140||-50 to 140||-50 to 140|
|Shelf life *1||-||-||-||-|
|Main coating composition||Nylon||Nylon||Nylon||Nylon|
|Zinc chromate *2||-||-||-||-|
|Phosphoric acid film *2||-||-||-||-|
F-LOCK® has an anti-loosening effect without using an adhesive.
It uses the repulsive force of nylon to demonstrate an anti-loosening effect.
The nylon-type F-LOCK® differs from the adhesive type loose stopper in the following ways:
- It can be also used for the areas where adhesive cannot be used.
- Because of a constant return torque, the anti-loosening effect continues as long as the adhesive applied area is fastened to the mated material even if the screw is loosened. This stopper is especially appropriate for vibration-prone parts.
- Because F-LOCK® does not harden, it enables additional tightening and is excellent in maintainability.
- It has a longer shelf life than adhesives and can be stored semi-permanently.
F-LOCK® is designed for repeated use.
It can be repeatedly used because it does not harden after the screw is fastened.
F-LOCK® is not an adhesive and can be used repeatedly.
- To remove the adhesive-bonded part, breakdown torque must be applied to remove the adhesive, causing the adhesive to lose its effect. F-LOCK® is not an adhesive, allowing the removal of parts while maintaining the anti-loosening effect.
- Unlike adhesives, the part can be reused even after it is removed if the adhesive applied area maintains a good condition.
Contact the following for consultations and inquiries about F-LOCK®
We support design changes! We can also make a sample even for a single item!
Tanaka Precoat Co., Ltd.
4-29-13 Minamiterakatahigashidori, Moriguchi-shi, Osaka 570-0043 Japan
Tanaka Precoat Co., Ltd.
Ōmiyo-134, Kanie Shinden Kanie-cho,
Ama-gun, Aichi 497-0044 Japan